We want you to come to church and so have worked to make is as safe an environment for you as we can. To manage capacity and record attendees we invite everyone planning to attend to register in advance using Online Ticketing. You do not have to do this. You can telephone the office, or you can turn up on the day. But bear in mind we can only admit people when we can safely abide by our Social Distancing guidelines.
- There is clear guidance on entering the church to help you clean your hands and follow our hygiene and sanitation procedure.
- Wearing a facemask is mandatory unless you are exempt on medical grounds.
- The priest taking the service will follow the guidance in our risk assessment, which means frequent hand washing, wearing a face mask, and communicating people as safely as possible, amongst other measures.
- Communion will be by bread alone.
- The church is laid out to allow safe entry and exit and maintain social distancing throughout the service.
Access the COVID HTP Risk Assessment.